OT [RSABE / ABEL]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2015-06-25 13:54 (3224 d 19:23 ago) – Posting: # 14989
Views: 28,606

Dear d_labes,

❝ Define a bit. Is it like a bit pregnant? :-D

Yes.
Of course there are rules for Conflicts of Interest. And they need to be observed and that is just ... not a problem at all despite the bureaucracy.

The real challenge is that bureaucracy aside, in certain parts of the system (and pardon me, I will not define what that means in relation to this post) what matters is possibly not whether you are competent but whether you have the right friends. I have several times read reg. 2010/1235 (and of course also 2001/83 in its entirety) and so far without identifying clauses that allow interpersonal relations to prevail over science. Odd.

Let it be said, that since I prefer not to define "system" above it is entirely possible that I am just reading the wrong legal framework. Besides, I am quite possibly not very competent myself.

So I guess the answer is yes I am a little bit pregnant.

Would like to add: There are many people on the inside who are really trying very hard and very wholeheartedly to keep the administration principles scientific. I feel we owe them our expression of gratitude – often they do not get the thanks they deserve.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,990 posts in 4,826 threads, 1,665 registered users;
57 visitors (0 registered, 57 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:17 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

If you don’t like something change it;
if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.    Mary Engelbreit

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5