Kinetica ☠ [Software]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2015-06-04 03:07 (3246 d 23:40 ago) – Posting: # 14911
Views: 8,149

Dear both,

seems that you are having fun!

❝ ❝ In my gut feeling there must be some! Remenber our discussion that Kinetica is Number three?

Since Kinetica is widely-used in the Middle East I’m in contact with regulators from Saudi Arabia and Oman, who are exploring the issue since last October. They confirmed the defect imme­di­a­tely. From the information given in the “Thermo Scientific Informatics Support Resource Center” (see this post) I seriously suspected that only the crossover defect was cor­rected (our second paper was not mentioned). Ten days ago I got a response from statisticians of the SFDA (THX!). They com­pared our re­fe­rence data sets in Phoenix 6.3 to the new “Service Release 1” of Kinetica 5.1 (of Dec 24, 2014).

Bingo!
Imbalanced crossovers are OK (PE and 90% CI).
[image]Of course, the test for se­quence effects in cross­overs (here) and the CVs (there) is as flawed as it ever was.
Parallel designs with un­equal group sizes are still wrongly calculated (exactly the “old” results…).

❝ You can look up in ICH E6 that software must perform for the intended purpose (clause 5.5.3.)

Don’t forget Annex III to Procedure for Conducting GCP Inspections requested by the EMEA: Computer Systems (2007), which is a one-pager leading to the very exhaustive PIC/S Guidance: Good Practices for Computerised Systems in Regulated “GXP” Environments (2007)

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,993 posts in 4,828 threads, 1,655 registered users;
82 visitors (0 registered, 82 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 02:48 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

So far as I can remember,
there is not one word in the Gospels
in praise of intelligence.    Bertrand Russell

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5