Kinetica [Software]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2015-06-03 19:57 (3243 d 19:50 ago) – Posting: # 14905
Views: 9,309

Hi all,

"BSWP response to letter received from Dr Fuglsang regarding Kinetica software used in BE studies (EMA/1085 07/2015). The CHMP discussed the BSWP response and concluded that no medically relevant impact could be observed following the assessed studies. The Committee agreed that a response to CMDh should be drafted by BSWP as well as a response letter to Dr Fuglsang."

I tried to read the sentence a few times but I am not convinced I understand what they are actually saying. If I get it right there is no problem. I can live with that as I am not on a personal crusade against anything or anyone. Haha I am just a scientist and not even a good one at that.

Most of us have been involved in handling of narrowly failing drugs. The acceptance range 80.00%-125.00% is very strictly enforced. Two decimals. And that's it.

I am under the impression that the error introduced by Kinetica on the PE can be somewhat higher than that zero tolerance regulators enforce. Is that not a little strange? Perhaps I should just put this entire story into the odd sock drawer and consider it another curiosum which I can't fathom much like Conchita Wurst, the Danish soccer championsship in 1992, or the reason why anyone would wish to put raisins or cornflakes inside RitterSport?

Edit: Category changed. [Helmut]

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,655 registered users;
98 visitors (1 registered, 97 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 15:48 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The whole purpose of education is
to turn mirrors into windows.    Sydney J. Harris

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5