to exclude or not to ex­clude - let the user decide [RSABE / ABEL]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2015-03-30 13:28 (3308 d 08:11 ago) – Posting: # 14633
Views: 25,162

Dear Mittyri,

So the issue is to exclude the subject who do not have enough evaluable or all-zero data point manually or automatically. You suggest that the exclusion better be done automatically by specified the least data points by users (good idea!) as the the exclusion criteria. It should be do-able. The only question for me is how to add this option without significantly slowing down the current performance of NCA. The best way is to screen out all subjects after loading analyzed data and then execute exclusion if there is any. Assign 'NA' to all PK parameters for excluded subjects first. Then do NCA without excluded subjects. Meanwhile, I have to remember to adjust the final sample size when doing 90% CI and other stats. Ok and thanks for your suggestions.

❝ [...] In the meantime I think Bear can report to the user some helpful comments (e.g. "please be informed that only 3 evaluable points are provided for subject# in period#"). So user can make a decision: to exclude this data or not.

How a nice idea. ;-)

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
105 visitors (0 registered, 105 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 21:39 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5