to exclude or not to ex­clude the subjects with bear? [RSABE / ABEL]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2015-03-28 22:03 (3310 d 04:32 ago) – Posting: # 14627
Views: 25,242

Dear mittyri,

❝ Could you implement in Bear the approaches described by Helmut and ElMaestro in this thread?

Very sorry for the delay of this message. I will think about your suggestion seriously. But if users leave the problem to bear, I first need to know the criteria to exclude the subject (i.e. when to exclude). The case with all zero concentrations should be very easy to exclude. What if the subject with only 2-3 evaluable data available as Helmut said in your pointed thread? It may still cause the problem too.

❝ As I understand, according to the EMA GL we can exclude the data of volunteers without evaluable data for both TIMP and RIMP.

❝ In case we don't exclude them and try to estimate the PK parameters, Phoenix and SAS will ignore them and take into account as missing values.

I don't quite understand here: if you can exclude the subjects who do not have evaluable data point available beforehand, why not?

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,656 registered users;
78 visitors (0 registered, 78 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 03:36 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The whole purpose of education is
to turn mirrors into windows.    Sydney J. Harris

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5