S×F vari­­ance [General Sta­tis­tics]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2014-12-23 18:17 (3383 d 11:51 ago) – Posting: # 14152
Views: 40,703

Hi Angus,

❝ But I cannot reconcile it with immediately below, since this pertains to the average BE part of the template so why do it if you are focusing on RSABE?

I meant the sub-WF of the RSABE-WF. I stated “Prepare Data for RSABE analysis”, right?

❝ Also I had planned on doing the three chi-squared calculations in NCSS described in Part 4 of the new Methylphendiate Guidance (2014). I am puzzled by how you can do this in Phoenix (see below)

❝ ❝ Ana’s new templates removed the clumsy workaround for joining values of the χ², since chiinv(p, df) was introduced in PHX/WNL6.4 and can be used in the custom trans­formation.

PHX’s function chiinv(p, df) expects a p-value (here 0.95) and the degrees of freedom (df) from the model. See my previous post (answer #2) where to look in the template how it can be coded.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
90 visitors (0 registered, 90 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 06:08 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5