Porfirio
☆    

2023-07-18 19:55
(286 d 00:29 ago)

Posting: # 23674
Views: 1,843

IVIVC input data [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

Hello everyone!
I am a beginner on the subject about IVIVC and I have plenty questions. Can somebody help me?
Coul you recommend me a step by step course to develop ivivc?

I´m trying to develop an example of IVIVC. I have in vitro and in vivo data for an intermediate release (InR) formulation, a slow release (SR), immediate release (IR) and the reference formulation (target). I only have in vitro data of the “test” formulation and I wan to predict its pharmacokinetic parameters. I tried to do it but something was wrong (see images below).
  1. I read in a forum that UIR depends on the number of compartments, but what exactly does it mean? Should I always put 3?
  2. In the validation which one should I put as external or internal?
  3. How do I know if I should put the weibull function or the double weibull function (for example)? Is the fit bond performed before or does the software also perform it?
  4. For weighting, how do I know which one to choose?
[image]
[image]
My apologies, I think there are many questions, I hope you can help me with some. It is very important for me.

Thaks
Best regards
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2023-07-19 10:54
(285 d 09:31 ago)

@ Porfirio
Posting: # 23675
Views: 1,531

Certara’s Forum

Hi Porfirio,

I suggest to register at Certara’s Forum and post your questions there.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
dshah
★★  

India/United Kingdom,
2023-07-19 11:44
(285 d 08:41 ago)

@ Porfirio
Posting: # 23677
Views: 1,557

IVIVC input data

Hi Porfirio!

❝ 1. I read in a forum that UIR depends on the number of compartments, but what exactly does it mean? Should I always put 3?

If your drug follows one compartment- choose 1, if two compartment- choose 2 and if three compartment- choose 3.

❝ 2. In the validation which one should I put as external or internal?

If the data you are using is already used for building IVIVC - then it is internal validation, but if you are using other data that has not been used for IVIVC buildup - then it is external validation.

❝ 3. How do I know if I should put the weibull function or the double weibull function (for example)? Is the fit bond performed before or does the software also perform it?

Kindly see the diagnostic and based on AIC value, choose the model.

❝ 4. For weighting, how do I know which one to choose?

Kindly see the diagnostic and based on AIC value, choose the model.

Regards,
Divyen
rezkighassani
☆    

Indonesia,
2024-02-29 14:48
(60 d 04:36 ago)

@ Porfirio
Posting: # 23883
Views: 567

IVIVC input data

Hello, I would like to ask what software did you use in the picture? I am also still an amateur and am learning to explore IVIVC.

Thanks.

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2024-02-29 15:01
(60 d 04:24 ago)

@ rezkighassani
Posting: # 23884
Views: 593

IVIVC software

Hi rezkighassani,

❝ Hello, I would like to ask what software did you use in the picture?

It is of Certara’s Phoenix IVIVC Tookit.
An open-source alternative is the package ivivc for R. For installation with [image] > 4.1.3 on Windows see this post.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
rezkighassani
☆    

Indonesia,
2024-02-29 15:08
(60 d 04:16 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 23885
Views: 548

IVIVC software

Great, thank you so much for letting me know.

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,994 posts in 4,829 threads, 1,650 registered users;
47 visitors (0 registered, 47 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 20:25 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty.    John Finley

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5