yjlee168
★★★
Homepage
Kaohsiung, Taiwan,
2018-07-19 13:09
(2079 d 11:39 ago)

(edited by yjlee168 on 2018-07-19 14:54)
Posting: # 19082
Views: 5,614

bear v2.8.3-1: critical update [🇷 for BE/BA]

Dear all,

Due to changes of data.table, I have already fixed the error caused by data.table::fread() used to load *.csv data file in bear. So I decide to release this critical update (v2.8.3-1) first. The error messages is something like:
“Error in fread(xx, header = TRUE, col.names = cnames, showProgress = getOption("datatable.showProgress")) : isTrueFalse(showProgress) is not TRUE”

Update logs summarize as follow:
  1. fixed the error of 'MRT0inf_Ref' in when generating *_misc_pk.csv output (reported by roman_max; thanks to roman_max);
  2. added "P value..." to output to tmax non-parametric statistics;
  3. fixed data.table::fread() error; in the next release, I have given up data.table::fread() in bear;
  4. some other minor fixes that I did not remember.
  5. download from here.
Thanks for reading.

Ps1. bear in some (not all) distros of Ubuntu v18.04 (LTS) may have the error messages like: (R:3344): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 16:02:41.985: g_dbus_proxy_new: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed after the 1st time to run (go()).:confused: But it still can run very well without any problem. No idea why it is so. No such error message with OpenSUSE, Fedora 28, Manjaro 17.11.x (arch linux), Antegro (arch linux) and Mint v19 (Ubuntu v18.04). Google master seems not very helpful for the issue. I will leave temporarily as it is right now.
Ps2. still working on v2.8.4.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here
Astea
★★  

Russia,
2018-08-21 20:05
(2046 d 04:43 ago)

@ yjlee168
Posting: # 19192
Views: 4,274

bear v2.8.3-1: critical update

Dear yjlee168!

❝ I have already fixed the error caused by data.table::fread() used to load *.csv data file in bear.

I've downloaded 2.8.3-1 version, but still face to the problem "fread(xx, header = TRUE, col.names = cnames, showProgress = getOption("datatable.showProgress")) :
  isTrueFalse(showProgress) is not TRUE"

Are there any ways to avoid this problem? How to download csv data to the lattest version of Bear? Sorry if I understood you wrongly, what did you mean in giving up data.table?

"Being in minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad"
yjlee168
★★★
Homepage
Kaohsiung, Taiwan,
2018-08-22 11:12
(2045 d 13:36 ago)

@ Astea
Posting: # 19193
Views: 4,210

bear v2.8.3-2: critical update again

Dear Astea,

❝ I've downloaded 2.8.3-1 version, but still face to the problem...

I am very sorry about the error. I though I have already fixed with v2.8.3-1 previously. Actually I missed one more line which was remained unfixed. It occurs at 'statistical analysis only' when loading a *csv dataset (right?). I have fixed it. You can download v2.8.3-2 from Sourceforge and install it from a local zip file from R console (if your OS is Windows). Thank you so much for reporting this error.

❝ ... if I understood you wrongly, what did you mean in giving up data.table?

I will not use fread() any more from package data.table to load *.csv dataset for next release (i.e., 2.8.4). I received some errors reported from users too with other R package (such as stab for R). So I wrote the codes myself to replace fread(). I think it is much better than fread(). :-D

Ps. Since fewer users work on a 32-bit Linux OS nowadays, I won't provide binary tarball file built for 32-bit Linux OS on Sourceforge any more. User needs to download the source tarball file (e.g., bear_xxxx.tar.gz from ../src folder from Soureforge) and do the following from a terminal program: $ sudo R CMD INSTALL bear_xxxx.tar.gz to install it. The 'xxxx' in tarball file is the version number.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here
Astea
★★  

Russia,
2018-08-22 12:21
(2045 d 12:27 ago)

@ yjlee168
Posting: # 19194
Views: 4,157

bear v2.8.3-2: thank you!

Dear yjlee168!

Thank you very much for such a fast reply!
You're right, it happened during 'statistical analysis only'. Now everything is OK.

❝ So I wrote the codes myself to replace fread().

That's a good point. If you want a thing done well, do it yourself. ;-)

"Being in minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad"
Oleg777
☆    

Russia,
2018-08-29 00:45
(2039 d 00:03 ago)

@ Astea
Posting: # 19199
Views: 3,973

bear v2.8.3-2: thank you!

Dear, Astea!
May you contact with me for some question?
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
82 visitors (0 registered, 82 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 23:48 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5