☆    

Argentina,
2018-07-13 22:35
(2084 d 14:38 ago)

Posting: # 19051
Views: 5,046

BE/BA centers [Study As­sess­ment]

Hello everybody

I would like to know id there is an FDA or EMA list of clinical stage centerd for conducting BE for generics.

Thanks

Jean
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2018-07-14 00:42
(2084 d 12:32 ago)

@ JLpiccard
Posting: # 19056
Views: 4,479

BE/BA centers

Salut Jean-Luc,

great nick! Are you a trekkie of TNG flavor?

❝ I would like to know id there is an FDA or EMA list of clinical stage centerd for conducting BE for generics.

No. Any center following the rules of GCP and observes local medicines laws is in principle qualified.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
JLpiccard
☆    

Argentina,
2018-07-16 20:16
(2081 d 16:57 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 19068
Views: 4,442

BE/BA centers

❝ great nick! Are you a trekkie of TNG flavor?

Dear Helmut

Greetings earthling!!
Indeed a TNG fan.... but also Jean-Luc is my terrestrial name....:-D:-D

many thanks for your fast response, i asked in order to contact good reputation centers, i saw in different Agencies that they publish a list of approved CRO for BA/BE.

So, based on your answer, i will look for FDA or EMA GCP inspected centers.

Again many thanks

Best

Jean-Luc

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2018-07-16 20:51
(2081 d 16:22 ago)

@ JLpiccard
Posting: # 19070
Views: 4,355

BE/BA centers

Salut Jean-Luc,

❝ […] i saw in different Agencies that they publish a list of approved CRO for BA/BE.

Where? As ElMaestro wrote, the WHO maintains a list of inspected sites.
On the other hand, navigate to the FDA’s Clinical Investigator Inspection Search and select Country IND (India). Gives me 61 hits and none of the well-known CROs.
“Approved CRO” is a term often misunderstood. There are a few countries certifying CROs (e.g., Brazil, Chile, Turkey, Russia). You can only hope that a CRO (generally a study / studies) was inspected by a reputable* agency. This means that on the date of inspection these studies were performed according to the rules of GCP. Doesn’t mean that all are or will be in the future (yes, yours!)…
Another story is GLP. Under its rules the site is inspected and the certificate is valid for 2–3 years (depending on the issuing authority).

• As of today 1,386 (!) “medical institutions entitled to conduct clinical trials of medicinal products for medical use” are accredited in Russia (click on найти and navigate to the last page). Gimme a break.

2018-10-16: 1,399
2019-10-05: 1,461

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
ElMaestro
★★★

Denmark,
2018-07-14 00:42
(2084 d 12:31 ago)

@ JLpiccard
Posting: # 19057
Views: 4,497

BE/BA centers

Hi JLPiccard,

I am not aware of such a list from EMA or FDA (as far as I know the topic was debated in the past. Publishing a list might create more problems than solutions).

WHO keep a little list of the last CROs that were inspected by them with positive outcome. Check it out via the prequalification website.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
JLpiccard
☆    

Argentina,
2018-07-16 20:17
(2081 d 16:56 ago)

@ ElMaestro
Posting: # 19069
Views: 4,360

BE/BA centers

❝ WHO keep a little list of the last CROs that were inspected by them with positive outcome. Check it out via the prequalification website.

Hi ElMaestro!

I was not aware of such WHO list.

I will look into it...

Thank you!

Best

Jean-Luc

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,639 registered users;
85 visitors (0 registered, 85 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 12:14 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5