★★★

Denmark,
2018-06-06 15:39
(2122 d 01:37 ago)

Posting: # 18856
Views: 3,422

A conference invitation that I got today [Off Topic]

"Dear (ElMaestro)

It is our great pleasure and privilege to welcome you to join the 7thAnnual World Congress of Food and Nutrition-2018(WCFN-2018), which will be held during November 13-15, 2018 in Singapore. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would be honored to invite you to be a chair/speaker at Session 103: Regional Food Cultures Practices and Nutrition Education while presenting about Approval of Generic Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Xinafoate Dry Powder Inhalers in the US: A Difficult Exercise in Regulatory Science at the upcoming WCFN-2018."

I am no expert, in fact I believe I am a person with a completely unqualified opinion about many things including pharmaceuticals. Having been a frequent traveler in the US and in possession of an enormously fat and ill-maintained body I even have a strong opinion about (lack of) food culture and nutrition, but I have no idea -and I mean that literally- how the f%ck anyone can even remotely think it relevant to talk about Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhalers at a food & nutrition conference.

Wishing you all a good day.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
jag009
★★★

NJ,
2018-06-06 22:25
(2121 d 18:51 ago)

@ ElMaestro
Posting: # 18857
Views: 2,713

A conference invitation that I got today

Hi Maestro,

❝ I am no expert, in fact I believe I am a person with a completely unqualified opinion about many things including pharmaceuticals. Having been a frequent traveler in the US and in possession of an enormously fat and ill-maintained body I even have a strong opinion about (lack of) food culture and nutrition, but I have no idea -and I mean that literally- how the f%ck anyone can even remotely think it relevant to talk about Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhalers at a food & nutrition conference.

Free trip? Sure! :-D
nobody
nothing

2018-06-07 11:16
(2121 d 06:00 ago)

@ jag009
Posting: # 18858
Views: 2,685

A conference invitation that I got today

...this must be this artificial intelligence thing driving around cars and killing people, because "we can't break for everything, especially at night..."

Kindest regards, nobody
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
73 visitors (0 registered, 73 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 16:17 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5