Mohamed Yehia
★    

Egypt,
2017-07-31 17:32
(2432 d 21:57 ago)

(edited by Mohamed Yehia on 2017-08-01 02:09)
Posting: # 17634
Views: 7,300

SAS: 3 questions need to be answered [Software]

Hi All,

I have 3 questions that need to be answered please;
  1. How to use Proc reg syntax to generate Outlier table for AUC0-T, AUC0-inf and Cmax?

2. How to get only and only Shapiro-wilk result table for Normality test after using proc Univariate? ( i.e I want to know how to remove some tables from output results).

3. I want to get only the mean for levene test table (Levene's Test for Homogeneity of AUC Variance ANOVA of Absolute Deviations from Group Means)

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Category and subject line changed. Capital letters changed to bold. See also this post #1 and the forum’s policy. [Helmut]
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2017-07-31 18:10
(2432 d 21:19 ago)

@ Mohamed Yehia
Posting: # 17635
Views: 6,390

1st warning

Hi Mohamed,

you are testing my patience. :no:
Since you repeatedly did not follow the Policy, this is the first warning (see the end of this post).

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Mohamed Yehia
★    

Egypt,
2017-07-31 18:25
(2432 d 21:04 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 17636
Views: 6,249

1st warning

❝ Hi Mohamed,

❝ you are testing my patience. :no:

❝ Hi Helmut,

What policy are you talking about?. I did not violate any rules. If you have the policy that you want us to follow pls send it to me to read and sorry for misunderstanding and its better to be more helpful rather than spreading threats and warnings
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2017-07-31 19:39
(2432 d 19:50 ago)

@ Mohamed Yehia
Posting: # 17637
Views: 6,236

1st warning

Hi Mohamed,

❝ What policy are you talking about?

The one you confirmed to have read and will follow! Nine days ago. Don’t remember?

❝ I did not violate any rules.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about how can you be so sure? At the end of all of your posts I edited, I clearly stated why I made the edit and linked to this post (denoting the relevant section with a hash) and/or the forum’s policy.
If you haven’t been aware: This icon [image]points to other posts and this one ? to URLs. When hovering, links will change their color to blue.

❝ If you have the policy that you want us to follow pls send it to me to read …

You find it on the main menu above: [image] Policy/Terms of Use

❝ … its better to be more helpful …

I answered your questions, right? I do so in my free time – as all other members. Check the Activity in the forum. You will discover that I made almost ¼ of all posts. The top ten made together 55%. Not helpful enough? What do you expect?

❝ … rather than spreading threats and warnings

Threats? Not that I recall. Can you give an example?
Warnings? Yes. That’s the job of the admin and moderators if rules are not observed. If you are not happy with our rules, you are free to find another site which suits your needs better.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Mohamed Yehia
★    

Egypt,
2017-07-31 20:07
(2432 d 19:22 ago)

(edited by Mohamed Yehia on 2017-08-01 02:07)
@ Helmut
Posting: # 17638
Views: 6,206

1st warning

Hi Helmut,

Thanks a lot for your clarification. I will take ur advice when I feel unhappy

Thanks again

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5!
Is it really too difficult‽ [Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
110 visitors (0 registered, 110 guests [including 11 identified bots]).
Forum time: 14:30 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5