☆    

India,
2017-05-29 14:45
(2495 d 10:57 ago)

Posting: # 17425
Views: 5,729

PC PP domains for CDISC submission [Regulatives / Guidelines]

Hello!

This is regarding the new CDISC requirement.

I currently submit the plasma concentration data and the pharmacokinetic (Pk) data in .xpt formats for Bioequivalence studies.

Is it appropriate to continue submitting these two datasets in .xpt formats, or do I have to submit it as an SDTM/ADaM domain (PC and PP)?

Thank you in advance:-)
DavidManteigas
★    

Portugal,
2017-05-30 13:19
(2494 d 12:23 ago)

@ Abc123
Posting: # 17428
Views: 4,968

PC PP domains for CDISC submission

Hello,

The concentration and pharmacokinetic datasets you are refering are submited under module 2.7. SDTM and ADaM data are submited in module 5, so I think you should submit both datasets.

Regards,
David
Achievwin
★    

US,
2017-07-23 18:01
(2440 d 07:41 ago)

@ DavidManteigas
Posting: # 17596
Views: 4,546

ADaM and SDTM files submission question for Generic products

Let me ask the question in a Different way:

Before CDISC became mandatory, we were submitting 2 SAS.xpt data files (PKParam.xpt and Concent.xpt with define file as PDF), now our question is do we continue to submit PKParam.xpt and Concent.xpt in addition to ADaM and SDTM files or we don’t need to submit these two files and ADaM and SDTM files are just sufficient? – This question is in regards to ANDA submissions targeted for OGD review.

Your clarification will greatly help us and thank you in advance for your guidance.

AchievWin
USA
Shuanghe
★★  

Spain,
2017-07-24 20:53
(2439 d 04:49 ago)

@ Achievwin
Posting: # 17602
Views: 4,621

ADaM and SDTM files submission question for Generic products

Hi,

❝ Before CDISC became mandatory, we were submitting 2 SAS.xpt data files (PKParam.xpt and Concent.xpt with define file as PDF), now our question is do we continue to submit PKParam.xpt and Concent.xpt in addition to ADaM and SDTM files or we don’t need to submit these two files and ADaM and SDTM files are just sufficient? – This question is in regards to ANDA submissions targeted for OGD review.

I think the guidance doesn't specify it. However, the conc.xpt and pk.xpt are very easy to prepare; the more difficult one to prepare is SDTM which is now mandatory; so why not include both so you can forget about the issue? At least that's what I asked my CROs to do.

All the best,
Shuanghe
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
58 visitors (0 registered, 58 guests [including 11 identified bots]).
Forum time: 00:42 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5