☆    

Jordan,
2016-05-15 12:39
(2874 d 04:32 ago)

Posting: # 16304
Views: 9,107

Russian BE requirement [Regulatives / Guidelines]

Dear All;

Can you please advise if you have to be an approved CRO by Russian MOH before you run and submit a study to Russia, like the system in Brazil, the Turkish MOH and the Gulf countries.

Thanks in Advance
mittyri
★★  

Russia,
2016-05-18 09:09
(2871 d 08:02 ago)

@ Rasha_J
Posting: # 16320
Views: 7,791

Russian BE requirement

Hi Rasha_J,

If you need to register your MP as BEQ product in Russia, you need more than just to be an approved CRO.
I would suggest the following plan:
  1. to discuss with your Russian registration department or company which can do the registration steps in Russia the Plan of Drug investigation
  2. to contact with Russian CRO
Please note that it is impossible to register the MP in Russia without conducting the study in Russia. Most of BEQ sites are affiliated with the CROs and only russian CROs know all tricks and traps of study submission to MOH (yeah, a lot of!). If you don't have an experience of study submission in Russia, don't waste your money and efforts and delegate it.
Good luck (you'll need it)!

Kind regards,
Mittyri
Beholder
★    

Russia,
2016-05-19 17:25
(2869 d 23:46 ago)

(edited by Beholder on 2016-05-20 10:20)
@ Rasha_J
Posting: # 16333
Views: 7,727

Russian BE requirement

❝ Can you please advise if you have to be an approved CRO by Russian MOH before you run and submit a study to Russia...

Hello Rasha_J!

I have never heard about such approval from Ministry of Health for CRO. I know that there is such approval (accreditation) for medical sites (clinics). There is a list of all clinics approved and one can see this list on special site. Also there is special procedure and application for that. So if such procedure was for the CRO then it would need a special list of CRO. But I never saw such a list before.

Best regards
Beholder
Rasha_J
☆    

Jordan,
2017-06-06 13:27
(2487 d 03:43 ago)

@ Beholder
Posting: # 17448
Views: 6,413

Russian BE requirement

Dear All
Many thank for all responses
highly appreciated
Marika
☆    

Czech Republic,
2017-06-06 21:20
(2486 d 19:50 ago)

@ Rasha_J
Posting: # 17454
Views: 6,521

Russian BE requirement

Dear All,

nothing like formal accreditation of CROs by Russian Ministry of Health exists. Nevertheless, Russian Ministry of Health carries out CGP and GLP inspections (they are organized by Roszdravnadzor, which is connected with MoH).

Nevertheless for registration of generics, Russia accepts only BE studies conducted in Russia (I mean their clinical part). It is explicitly written in Russian legislation.

Russia has own accreditation system for clinical sites and for investigators (it is not specific for BE or Phase 1, it is a general accreditation to act in clinical studies). The system for accreditation of Clinical Sites was launched approx 2012-13.
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2017-06-07 01:55
(2486 d 15:15 ago)

@ Marika
Posting: # 17456
Views: 6,450

List of accredited clinical sites

Dear Marika,

❝ The system for accreditation of Clinical Sites was launched approx 2012-13.

An amazing site. For those of you not knowing Russian: Click найти to retrieve the list of accredited institutions. Growing fast.

31 Oct 2016: 1,222
29 Apr 2017: 1,275
31 May 2017: 1,284
06 Jun 2017: 1,287

Edit:

01 Mar 2018: 1,350
16 Jul 2018: 1,386
15 Oct 2018: 1,399

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Beholder
★    

Russia,
2017-06-07 18:23
(2485 d 22:47 ago)

@ Marika
Posting: # 17458
Views: 6,424

Russian BE requirement

Dear Marika,

❝ Nevertheless for registration of generics, Russia accepts only BE studies conducted in Russia (I mean their clinical part). It is explicitly written in Russian legislation.

However, if we take Russia as part of EAEU then clinical trials performed before 1.01.2016 on territories of countries of ICH region will be considered during registration.

<36. При регистрации лекарственного препарата отчеты о проведенных клинических исследованиях, включенные в состав модуля 5 его регистрационного досье, рассматриваются в процессе экспертизы при соблюдении одного из следующих условий:
клинические исследования проведены частично или полностью на территориях стран региона Международной конференции по гармонизации технических требований к регистрации лекарственных препаратов для медицинского применения (ICH) до 1 января 2016 г. (по дате последнего визита последнего пациента), на основании которых лекарственный препарат зарегистрирован на территориях стран региона Международной конференции по гармонизации технических требований к регистрации лекарственных препаратов для медицинского применения (ICH);
...>

Best regards
Beholder
Beholder
★    

Russia,
2017-06-23 12:13
(2470 d 04:57 ago)

@ Marika
Posting: # 17498
Views: 6,167

Russian BE requirement

Hello, colleagues!

❝ nothing like formal accreditation of CROs by Russian Ministry of Health exists.

Surprisingly, I found an interesting thing. Look at the screenshot below. It is a part of the application form for obtaining the permission for clinical trial from the-best-of-the-best site. This part is called "another organizations, taking part in clinical trial". So, I inputed name of one of the biggest CRO in the world, which has representative office in Russia. As result you can see that there is "Code of organization" field (marked with red) and nimber (!) of organization. So, looks like there is hidden list of CRO because I could not input the CRO which has no number (Tryed to input "ромашка" (chamomile) - nothing changed, no number assaigned). Do somebody know smth about this number?
[image]

Best regards
Beholder
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
89 visitors (0 registered, 89 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 16:11 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5