☆    

Brazil,
2017-06-08 00:24
(2507 d 21:29 ago)

Posting: # 17460
Views: 5,431

Software for inhaler bioequivalence [Software]

Hello to all.
I would like to test some data for test and reference products regarding in vitro bioequivalence. I would like to perform the statistic analysis referred by FDA for budesonide (suspension). Can someone provide me an excel sheet or an addon for excel and explain me how to use it to perform in vitro bioequivalence test?
Thank you kindly.

The budesonide guide is:
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM319977.pdf
ElMaestro
★★★

Denmark,
2017-06-10 13:28
(2505 d 08:25 ago)

@ liviacarol
Posting: # 17481
Views: 4,413

Software for inhaler bioequivalence

Hi Liviacarol,

❝ I would like to test some data for test and reference products regarding in vitro bioequivalence. I would like to perform the statistic analysis referred by FDA for budesonide (suspension). Can someone provide me an excel sheet or an addon for excel and explain me how to use it to perform in vitro bioequivalence test?

I don't think I have seen any free software on the internet for this but I haven't looked much for it either. Excel can do it, yes, but it does require a bit of a complicated spreadsheet setup or VBA programming.

If you wish, then feel free to send a dataset here in more or less the same format as in the FDA guidance table section B (the example). I will then try to analyze it with R, assuming you have beginning-middle-end data.

Note, though, that FDA's equations require that there are no missing values (not even a single one!) and that ideally the number of units per lot is the same between T and R

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
yicaoting
★    

NanKing, China,
2017-08-22 20:46
(2432 d 01:08 ago)

@ ElMaestro
Posting: # 17737
Views: 3,872

Software for inhaler bioequivalence

❝ I don't think I have seen any free software on the internet for this but I haven't looked much for it either. Excel can do it, yes, but it does require a bit of a complicated spreadsheet setup or VBA programming.

Dear ElMaestro,
I have developed a VBA program in Excel for analysis of the inhalation BE as FDA's guidance for budesonide.
I am willing to analysis such data for all of guests here.

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! [Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
89 visitors (0 registered, 89 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 21:54 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5