sushil.pimpare
☆    

India,
2017-06-06 09:53
(2506 d 12:49 ago)

Posting: # 17446
Views: 4,312

Incurred sample reanalysis [Regulatives / Guidelines]

After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?
ElMaestro
★★★

Denmark,
2017-06-06 12:20
(2506 d 10:22 ago)

@ sushil.pimpare
Posting: # 17447
Views: 3,800

Incurred sample reanalysis

Hi sushil.pimpare,

❝ After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?

After ISR investigation? Perhaps I get your question wrong but I am leaning towards a no. You usually use the original one for PK and stats, unless you have a root cause. The ISR value is typically used for ISR purpose only.
Note also that if you have a root cause it will sometimes -though not always- imply that more samples than just the ones used for ISR need a re-analysis.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
Ohlbe
★★★

France,
2017-06-06 14:10
(2506 d 08:32 ago)

@ sushil.pimpare
Posting: # 17450
Views: 3,793

Incurred sample reanalysis

Dear Sushil,

Please follow the forum policy when posting, particularly under "Be polite".

❝ After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?

I agree with ElMaestro. Using the ISR result may not be accepted and should only be considered if:
- you have identified a root cause for the deviation. I mean a real root cause, not just something like "the analyst may have made a mistake when processing the sample"
- you can identify all samples affected by this same root cause and re-analyse them. Meaning, not just those already re-analysed for ISR and where you found a large difference.

One example could be a situation where the analyst failed to react on internal standard response deviation. You could go back to the raw data, identify all samples with IS deviation and re-analyse them.

Regards
Ohlbe
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,984 posts in 4,822 threads, 1,654 registered users;
53 visitors (0 registered, 53 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 22:42 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

You can’t fix by analysis
what you bungled by design.    Richard J. Light, Judith D. Singer, John B. Willett

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5