sushil.pimpare
☆    

India,
2017-06-06 09:53
(2487 d 22:42 ago)

Posting: # 17446
Views: 4,256

Incurred sample reanalysis [Regulatives / Guidelines]

After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?
ElMaestro
★★★

Denmark,
2017-06-06 12:20
(2487 d 20:14 ago)

@ sushil.pimpare
Posting: # 17447
Views: 3,759

Incurred sample reanalysis

Hi sushil.pimpare,

❝ After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?

After ISR investigation? Perhaps I get your question wrong but I am leaning towards a no. You usually use the original one for PK and stats, unless you have a root cause. The ISR value is typically used for ISR purpose only.
Note also that if you have a root cause it will sometimes -though not always- imply that more samples than just the ones used for ISR need a re-analysis.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
Ohlbe
★★★

France,
2017-06-06 14:10
(2487 d 18:25 ago)

@ sushil.pimpare
Posting: # 17450
Views: 3,751

Incurred sample reanalysis

Dear Sushil,

Please follow the forum policy when posting, particularly under "Be polite".

❝ After ISR investigation (for the samples those are having % difference more that 50 %), Can we report and consider ISR value for PK and Stat analysis if it is mentioned in the SOP?

I agree with ElMaestro. Using the ISR result may not be accepted and should only be considered if:
- you have identified a root cause for the deviation. I mean a real root cause, not just something like "the analyst may have made a mistake when processing the sample"
- you can identify all samples affected by this same root cause and re-analyse them. Meaning, not just those already re-analysed for ISR and where you found a large difference.

One example could be a situation where the analyst failed to react on internal standard response deviation. You could go back to the raw data, identify all samples with IS deviation and re-analyse them.

Regards
Ohlbe
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
99 visitors (0 registered, 99 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:35 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5