Jordan,
2017-01-15 09:56
(2650 d 15:09 ago)

@ Maryam
Posting: # 16947
Views: 9,483

SAS

Dear Sir

For BE studies do not use the t-test paired data.if you need any results in BE study please send me your data in the following email

mahmohsen111[image]yahoo.com

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! I activated the e-mail link in your profile. [Helmut]
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2017-01-15 13:16
(2650 d 11:49 ago)

@ Mahmoud
Posting: # 16948
Views: 9,561

Paired vs. crossover

Salam Mahmoud,

❝ Dear Sir

I assume that Maryam is not a Sir. ;-)

❝ For BE studies do not use the t-test paired data.

We don’t know the design of Maryam’s study. What if it was not a crossover? Examples where a paired t-test would be correct indeed:
  • Assessment of linear PK. Single dose followed by steady state and AUC0–τ vs. AUC0–∞.
  • 4-period food-effect design where periods 1&2 fed and periods 3&4 fasting. Crossover in fed and fasting state but assessment of the food effect of T and R by a paired t-test (assuming no period effects).
@Maryam: What is the structure of you data? I don’t speak SAS but which error did you get?

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Maryam
☆    

Iran,
2017-01-15 17:44
(2650 d 07:20 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 16951
Views: 9,304

Paired vs. crossover

❝ We don’t know the design of Maryam’s study.

❝ @Maryam: What is the structure of you data? I don’t speak SAS but which error did you get?

Hi sir
Maryam is not a sir :ok:

thanks for your answer,
my structure is a crossover study! actually I want to calculate 90% CI for BE parameters of test/reference! and I want to evaluate the effect of period, sequence, subject and treatment!

I know how calculate these by formulations but I need a software to calculate these! would you please to guide me in this problem?

thanks

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! [Helmut]
DavidManteigas
★    

Portugal,
2017-01-17 16:35
(2648 d 08:30 ago)

@ Maryam
Posting: # 16967
Views: 9,259

Paired vs. crossover

@Maryam

For a 2x2 cross-over, the following code will get you everything you need (ods outputs LSMeandiffCL, LSMeans, AltErrTests and OverallANOVA)

proc glm data=replicate;
class formulation subject period sequence;
model logDATA= sequence subject (sequence) period formulation;
estimate "test-ref" formulation -1+1;
test h=sequence e=subject(sequence);
lsmeans formulation / adjust=t pdiff=control("R") CL alpha=0.10;
run;

Formulation and Period p values come from OverallAnova, while sequence p value from AltErrTests.

This code in principle will fit both EMA and FDA requirements for a 2x2 design. Although FDA requests subject within sequence as random effect, this will not change the result.
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2017-01-18 13:57
(2647 d 11:08 ago)

@ DavidManteigas
Posting: # 16972
Views: 9,004

Picky

Hi David,

proc glm data=replicate;

<nitpicking>

Why are you calling a data set of a 2×2 crossover replicate? Of course you can baptize it as you like but “replicate” might confuse newbies.

</nitpicking>

lsmeans formulation / adjust=t pdiff=control("R") CL alpha=0.10;

I would remove adjust=t. There is nothing to adjust in a 2×2 crossover. See this thread.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
DavidManteigas
★    

Portugal,
2017-01-27 16:03
(2638 d 09:02 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 16996
Views: 8,369

Picky

Hi Helmut,

The reason for "Replicate" as the dataset name is because I took the code from the EMA Q&A Guideline and adapted it - but forgot to remove the misleading name :-D

I agree with you regarding the adjusment question. Nevertheless, as far as I understand the parameter does nothing if you leave it on the code.
Maryam
☆    

Iran,
2017-01-15 17:31
(2650 d 07:34 ago)

@ Mahmoud
Posting: # 16950
Views: 9,361

SAS

❝ For BE studies do not use the t-test paired data.

Hi sir
thanks for your answer.
your are right! t-test paired does not use for BE studies. By SAS and ttest I want to calculate 90% CI for pharmacokinetics parameters of test/reference.
would you please to help me to calculate 90% CI for pharmacokinetics parameters of test/reference by any softwares? can I use this calculation by SPSS?

thanks

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! [Helmut]
Mahmoud
★    

Jordan,
2017-01-15 15:36
(2650 d 09:29 ago)

@ Maryam
Posting: # 16949
Views: 9,328

SAS

❝ I want to run this procedure in sas9.1:

proc ttest data=auc dist=lognormal tost(0.8, 1.25);

paired TestAUC*RefAUC;

run;

Dear all
=====
For the codes above you need to use SAS 9.3

Mahmoud Ph.D

Maryam
☆    

Iran,
2017-01-15 17:50
(2650 d 07:15 ago)

@ Mahmoud
Posting: # 16952
Views: 9,305

SAS

❝ For the codes above you need to use SAS 9.3

Hi sir
thanks for your answer,
Do you know how I can correct these codes for SAS 9.1? because I have only SAS 9.1!
thanks

Mahmoud
★    

Jordan,
2017-01-16 11:08
(2649 d 13:57 ago)

@ Maryam
Posting: # 16954
Views: 9,342

SAS

Dear Dr
Please let me know what is the design for your data

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5!
Since you repeatedly did not follow the Policy, this is the first warning. [Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,986 posts in 4,823 threads, 1,671 registered users;
71 visitors (0 registered, 71 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 02:05 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5