Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2016-12-04 15:39
(2671 d 08:28 ago)

Posting: # 16833
Views: 2,731

Phoenix/WinNonlin template for the EMA’s ABEL [Software]

Dear Phoenix-users,

I updated the templates for the EMA’s ABEL (detailed description and download at Certara’s Phoenix WNL basics Forum).
  • New supported designs: RTTR|TRRT, RTR|TRT, and RTT|TRR.
  • Checks whether at least 12 subjects are in the sequence RTR (RTR|TRT design) or TRR (RTT|TRR design) as required in the Q&A document Rev.12.
  • Removed the meaningless CVwT estimated in a partial replicate design by ‘Method C’ from the output.

Edit: We (mittyri, Detlew, and myself) realized that the EMA’s SAS-code given in the Q&A document for Method B, i.e.,

proc glm data=replicate;
class formulation subject period sequence;
model logDATA= sequence period formulation;
random subject(sequence);
estimate "test-ref" formulation -1 1 / CL alpha=0.10;
run;

does not specify in the model statement how the degrees of freedom should be estimated. Hence, SAS falls back to its default ddfm=CONTAIN. It seems that in Phoenix this is equivalent to Residual.
If you are using previous versions of the templates: Navigate in the sub-workflow Analysis|Standard Average BE|Other Methods to object BE Method B log and in the tab General Options change Degrees of Freedom from ⦿ Satterthwaite to ⦿ Residual.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
78 visitors (0 registered, 78 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 00:07 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5