meghalvakil20
☆    

2016-04-28 01:04
(2910 d 19:16 ago)

Posting: # 16253
Views: 6,427

BCS waiver [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

Is there a way we can find out if the generic drug application approved by FDA had submitted BCS waiver for any of the strengths and found to be bioequivalent for example Capecitatine. there are 3 generics approved by US FDA and 2 approval letters posted but how do we know if it was submitted with a BCS waiver and was approved.

Edit: Please follow the Forum’s Policy. [Helmut]
nobody
nothing

2016-04-28 10:31
(2910 d 09:49 ago)

@ meghalvakil20
Posting: # 16254
Views: 5,297

BCS waiver

Hi there!

You mean CAPECITABINE ? Sometimes this here is an option

http://www.foiservices.com

...if you want to spend some money ;-)

But I don't see anything for generic CAPECITABINE there, yet. You might ask them, if there is an option to get the data, but might cost you some bugs.

(OT:...still waiting for the pink to happen. Wait, wait, wait, wait....)

Kindest regards, nobody
Mauricio Sampaio
★    

Brazil,
2016-05-18 17:58
(2890 d 02:21 ago)

@ meghalvakil20
Posting: # 16326
Views: 4,713

BCS waiver

Hi!
Bad news for you!
According Capecitabine Product-Specific Bioequivalence Guidance from EMA, Capecitabine is an unstable compound in acidic medium. Absorption is almost complete. The available data on solubility does not allow its BCS classification. Then, I think that a possibility for biowaiver of capecitabine is impossible according current rules.
skycity
☆    

China,
2017-01-04 09:19
(2659 d 10:01 ago)

@ Mauricio Sampaio
Posting: # 16926
Views: 4,041

BCS waiver

❝ Hi!

❝ Bad news for you!

❝ According Capecitabine Product-Specific Bioequivalence Guidance from EMA, Capecitabine is an unstable compound in acidic medium. Absorption is almost complete. The available data on solubility does not allow its BCS classification. Then, I think that a possibility for biowaiver of capecitabine is impossible according current rules.

Hi!
For my mother language isn't English,my English is very poor,and please forgive me :-)
If a drug substance is designated a BCS Class I compound on its properties of being highly solubale,highly permeable and rapidly dissolving drug product,according to BCS waiver industry guidline of FDA and EMA,would I submit the drug product as a BCS waiver and will be passed by FDA?

I'm sorry for my bad English,and still wish to get any answer!
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,984 posts in 4,822 threads, 1,651 registered users;
54 visitors (0 registered, 54 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 20:20 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

You can’t fix by analysis
what you bungled by design.    Richard J. Light, Judith D. Singer, John B. Willett

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5