Dear potential members of the BEBA Forum!
BEBAC’s statement about Data Protection
Register only if you want to post
in the forum – registration is not required to read
If you register you confirm that you read and accepted the Policy.
For technical aspects of the registration procedure see here
. Some points to note:
If you repeatedly do not follow the Policy you will be
- The forum is protected by anti-spam software. If during registration you get a page with the heading
do not repeat the registration – it will make things worse. See the FAQ #14.
- Avoid YahoO! MAIL. Since summer 2014 most activation e-mails sent to accounts
@yahoo.com (and sometimes local domains like
@yahoo.co.in) bounce back. If you don’t get the activation e-mail delivered via YahoO! MAIL within 24 hours after registration we suggest to opt for another e-mail provider.
- The link provided in the activation e-mail has to be clicked within 24 hours after registration (see here).
If you do not activate your account it will be deleted. See also the FAQ #15.
- Once your account is activated, please log in and edit your User data (see here).
- Your password is stored in the database in encrypted form. If you have forgotten it, we have no means to decrypt it and provide it to you. For the procedure see the FAQ #6.
- If you are no more active in the forum your account will be deleted. See also the FAQ #16.
- warned by the moderator (Mittyri) or one of the admins (Helmut, Ohlbe);
- temporarily blocked from posting;
- infinitely blocked from posting.