Steady state calculation using WinNonlin [Software]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2007-08-02 17:07 (6083 d 00:59 ago) – Posting: # 958
Views: 18,227

Dear Imran!

❝ How can we calculate or prove that SS is achieved.

❝ I had used SAS for the same by repeated measures of ANOVA for Cpd calculation, and withdrawn the conclusion based on time* formulation interaction (p value.)

In never understood this procedure. OK, statistically yes, but would you really throw away an entire study based on such a result? I always preferred it to look at the time course of the subjects and eventually exclude only ones who were not in steady state on the profile day. Of course you have to state this procedure in the protocol.

❝ What procedure to be followed by using Winnonlin 5.0.1. or any other suitable method can be used to prove SS is achived.

For my personal suggestions see this tread.

If you want to perform the analogue of SAS' repeated measures ANOVA, you will have to fight yourself through WinNonlin's Linear Mixed Effects Modeling feature - and if you succeed, come back and tell us how you did it! :cool:

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
73 visitors (0 registered, 73 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 17:06 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5