2010 events listing [Conferences / Workshops]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2009-12-16 23:07 (5238 d 01:11 ago) – Posting: # 4487
Views: 21,653

Hullo,

I tried to find on the www (and on bebac.at) a list of conferences that one way or another fit into the world of generics, biosimilars, bioequivalence, therapeutic equivalence, hocus pocus*, dissolution and such. Seems such a list is difficult to find. By nature I am inclined to complain about it, but in this case I don't know to whom. So one might as well try to make one...

Here are a few (tried to only mention those for which I am sure there is some degree of science talk involved):

1. International Conference and Exhibition on Bioequivalence & Bioavailability. March 1-3, Hyderabad, India. Link!
  2. Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Conference. Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 18-19. Link!
  3. Dissolution Testing. March 3-4, London, UK and Jul 13-14, Amsterdam, NL. Link!
  4. Examining EU Biosimilar Registration and Marketing Requirements, Feb 23-24, London, UK and May 18-19 (oh dear!), London, UK. Link!
  5. Pharmacokinetics: A Comprehensive Overview of Principles and Applications, Mar 9-10 and Jun 10-11, Philadelphia, US. Link!
  6. 6th Annual Biosimilars Conference, March 2-4, Boston, US. Link!
  7. Biosimilar Medicines, 8th EGA Annual International Symposium, April 22-23, London, UK. Link!
  8. Generics, Super-Generics and Patent Strategies, May 10-11, London, UK. Link!
  9. Are Biosimilars really Generics? May 27, Montreal. Link!
  10. 3rd EGA-CMD(h) Symposium on Bioequivalence. June 1, London, UK. Link!
  11. Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation, July 13-14, Ontario, Canada. Link!
  12. Biosimilar Medicines: 8th EGA Annual International Symposium. September 2-3, London, UK. Link!
  13. 1st Joint DIA/EMA Workshop on Statistical Methodology in Clinical R&D, September 27-29, Vienna, Austria. Link!
  14. Inhalation Drug Development: Emerging Trends and Markets. September 28-29, London, UK. Link!
  15. 2nd Annual Dissolution Testing. October 19-20, Barcelona, Spain. Link!
  16. Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Studies. October 25-27, Munich, Germany. Link!

I would love to see this list extended by others. HS, I hope this is in line with the forum's regulation; it is not meant as any kind of promotion or endorsement. The intention is only to have a quick resource for knowledge gain.

Best regards
EM.

*: Come on, Wikipedia says it's a generic term, and besides and honestly, mixed models are first degree hocus pocus, don't deny that!

Edit: #2 to #6 and #14 to #16 are borderline promo. The organizer of #6 stinks.
Past meetings in red. [Helmut]
Thread locked

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,654 registered users;
98 visitors (0 registered, 98 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 01:19 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5