Freedom for replicate bears [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2009-04-19 23:38 (5478 d 12:23 ago) – Posting: # 3567
Views: 66,209

Dear D. Labes,

[image]

Replicate berlin buddy bears

very cute. I like that!

❝ The key statement in bear for evaluating replicate BE studies (astonishing enough claimed as only 2-sequence designs allowed?) is

I think we can easily program bears to handle ABE data from more than 2 seq and/or more than 2 tmt in the future.

❝ [...]

tmtR     0.14901302 tmtR

tmtT     0.12216340 0.15 any body out there who knows how to get more decimals here?

You can try "options (digits=n)" in R console to increase decimals, where n the number decimal you like to display. If not work, it can be the built-in option in the package.

❝ [...] But all other available DDFM in Proc MIXED gave not a denDF=38 for the treatment effect. One gets always lower denDF in SAS and as a consequence of that wider 90% confidence intervals!

But as I can remember, we had validated 90%CI obtained from bears with those from SAS with replicate study using lme(). I will post the results here later. Basically we got the equivalent 90%CIs with SAS. Indeed, we know DenDFs obtained from bears are different from those using SAS. However, 90% CIs are the same.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,662 registered users;
92 visitors (1 registered, 91 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 12:02 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5