So sad! [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2020-10-20 13:30 (1277 d 14:26 ago) – Posting: # 22036
Views: 3,218

Hi Yung-jin,

I moved your post (which was a reply to that one).

❝ ❝ [...] PS: Do you plan to implement my [image]-code for ABE of last May in a future release of bear?

❝ Right. If you're talking about the package replicateBE,…

Nope, I was only talking about the sample size estimation for bear’s ABE.

❝ I have some excuses:…

Sure. I don’t expect that you will implement ABEL in bear. Theoretically you could add importFrom("replicateBE", method.A, method.B) to the NAMESPACE and call the functions from bear. Lot of work cause bear’s coding for treatment, sequence, and period differs from their conterparts in replicateBE.
Datasets for testing are given in CSV-format in the {R installation}/library/replicateBE/extdata/ folder and on GitHub. In [image]’s binary format also on GitHub.

❝ It's been a good time for bear in this Forum since 2008…

Your initial thread contains an amazing number of 67 posts. It still is the record holder in the forum. :-D

Given the work you’ve I done in the last years I don’t think that you are lazy. On the contrary!
Writing [image] packages can be hell and we rarely – if ever – win laurels for it. Only complaints…

If you decide to retire bear or don’t want to develop it further, I can understand that.
Its loyal users will miss it. :crying:

非常感谢 [image]!

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,654 registered users;
75 visitors (0 registered, 75 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 03:56 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The whole purpose of education is
to turn mirrors into windows.    Sydney J. Harris

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5