Fantastic PK parameters and where to find them [NCA / SHAM]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2020-06-16 11:46 (1403 d 10:06 ago) – Posting: # 21541
Views: 6,025

Hi Astea :-)

❝ While reading the forum I sometimes face to the statements that other PK parameters should be used in future researches for SD studies. Below is my collection of stange or rare parameters. I would be grateful if you'll comment on their properties, details of calculation and the perspectives of its using.

I think F may be in its own right also included on your list of crackpot ideas from the odd sock drawer? PMDA have a sentence about it in their guidance. "If F can be calculated by deconvolution, F may be used instead of AUC" :surprised:

❝ The distribution type of the function is also questionable (ratio of log-normal - paranormal ;-)?).

Paranormal is exactly what it is. :-D

Conveniently, ln(A)-ln(B)=ln(A/B). If A is normal and B is normal then their sum (difference) is normal, and it is trivial to work mean and variance out. But the ratio of two normal distributions is distinctly not normal. We can't just say the ratio of two log-normals is normal (or log-normal, depending on the level of liguistic nitpicking); we need to keep in mind on which scale we subtract or add, and on which scale we do the ratio.
Kindly send me a telegram when someone works out the distribution of the ratio of two normals :-)

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
91 visitors (0 registered, 91 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 21:53 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5