Software validation, another round [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-09-10 17:37 (1661 d 01:28 ago) – Posting: # 20578
Views: 6,199

Hi Yung-jin and amer,

❝ ❝ on the side, just wondering if the ivivc package been validated against standard ivivc software (say WinNonlin?)

❝ Not validated with WLN. Should I? :confused: I do not have WLN. If you have WNL, can you help to validate?

Since the source code of ivivc for R is accessible, one can perform a white box validation. Requires an expert R-coder who is also knowledgeable with the scientific background of IVIVC. An incredibly rare species. Commercial software like the ‘IVIVC Toolkit’ of Phoenix can only be black box validated. If you want to perform cross-validation that would require a couple of reference datasets and hope for the same outcome.

@Yung-jin: Though Certara granted me with a ‘named license’ of Phoenix’ ‘IVIVC Toolkit’, I never used it so far. Furthermore, my experience with ivivc for R are zero.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
78 visitors (0 registered, 78 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 18:05 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5