Cτ for lin and lin-up/log-down [NCA / SHAM]

posted by Astea – Russia, 2019-02-10 21:50 (1872 d 12:06 ago) – Posting: # 19898
Views: 11,077

Dear Helmut!

I'm grateful for your quick reply!

❝ By the linear trapezoidal method (dammit!)… With lin-up/log-down I get 1298.

For some reason (may be for it's simplicity) russians like linear method and include it into the protocols.

I recalculated via lin-up/log-down and now I'm puzzled with a new question: why do Cτ's differ by the way of calculation AUC? For linear I've got 3,38... (by the way, what are (1) and (2) on your presentation, slide 18?)

❝ Let’s call the first two datapoints t0|C0...

Is it correct to use t0 and t1, if dosing time happened between this two points? I mean for the time before dose (t0), the curve should be decreasing exponentially, while for the t1 it should be rising similar to linear?

❝ ❝ What is the best way to handle with BLQ in the end of the dosing period for steady-state?

❝ Lin-up/log-down as usual. Don’t you have any accumulation or is the method lousy? ;-)

I was lucky enough not to get it till now but shit happens, you know, and a danger foreseen is half avoided. Is it a bad idea to miss that BLQ for ss elimination part?

What is about regulatory's acceptance of any of the calculation modifications? I may use profound methods of numeric integration, but would it be accepted?

"Being in minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad"

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,640 registered users;
77 visitors (0 registered, 77 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:57 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5