bear v2.8.3-2: critical update again [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2018-08-22 11:12 (2046 d 05:24 ago) – Posting: # 19193
Views: 4,215

Dear Astea,

❝ I've downloaded 2.8.3-1 version, but still face to the problem...

I am very sorry about the error. I though I have already fixed with v2.8.3-1 previously. Actually I missed one more line which was remained unfixed. It occurs at 'statistical analysis only' when loading a *csv dataset (right?). I have fixed it. You can download v2.8.3-2 from Sourceforge and install it from a local zip file from R console (if your OS is Windows). Thank you so much for reporting this error.

❝ ... if I understood you wrongly, what did you mean in giving up data.table?

I will not use fread() any more from package data.table to load *.csv dataset for next release (i.e., 2.8.4). I received some errors reported from users too with other R package (such as stab for R). So I wrote the codes myself to replace fread(). I think it is much better than fread(). :-D

Ps. Since fewer users work on a 32-bit Linux OS nowadays, I won't provide binary tarball file built for 32-bit Linux OS on Sourceforge any more. User needs to download the source tarball file (e.g., bear_xxxx.tar.gz from ../src folder from Soureforge) and do the following from a terminal program: $ sudo R CMD INSTALL bear_xxxx.tar.gz to install it. The 'xxxx' in tarball file is the version number.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
117 visitors (0 registered, 117 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 15:37 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5