A conference invitation that I got today [Off Topic]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2018-06-06 15:39 (2122 d 04:09 ago) – Posting: # 18856
Views: 3,422

"Dear (ElMaestro)

It is our great pleasure and privilege to welcome you to join the 7thAnnual World Congress of Food and Nutrition-2018(WCFN-2018), which will be held during November 13-15, 2018 in Singapore. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would be honored to invite you to be a chair/speaker at Session 103: Regional Food Cultures Practices and Nutrition Education while presenting about Approval of Generic Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Xinafoate Dry Powder Inhalers in the US: A Difficult Exercise in Regulatory Science at the upcoming WCFN-2018."

I am no expert, in fact I believe I am a person with a completely unqualified opinion about many things including pharmaceuticals. Having been a frequent traveler in the US and in possession of an enormously fat and ill-maintained body I even have a strong opinion about (lack of) food culture and nutrition, but I have no idea -and I mean that literally- how the f%ck anyone can even remotely think it relevant to talk about Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhalers at a food & nutrition conference.

Wishing you all a good day.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
80 visitors (0 registered, 80 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 18:49 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5