Sample after >85% release [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

posted by Obinoscopy  – USA, 2018-04-28 22:30 (2161 d 14:01 ago) – Posting: # 18739
Views: 10,246

Dear Osama,

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Regarding your last post, I had a different understanding of the last time point to use when calculating for f2.

1 time point have to be added in the calculation of f2 after reaching the 85% releasing time point, i.e

❝ WHO: 20 min

❝ EMA & FDA: 45

I had thought the next time point after achieving 85% release (or time point at asymptote) should be used.

For reference product, exactly 85% release was achieved at a timepoint in between 10 and 15mins (even though this timepoint was not measured) thus the closest measured timepoint of 15mins should be the additional timepoint after 85% release has been achieved (ie >85% release will achieved at that timepoint).

Similarly, for the test product, exactly 85% release will be achieved at a timepoint in between 25 and 30mins. Thus the minimal timepoint when greater than 85% was achieved becomes 30 mins.

I had to read the guidelines over again and I couldn't find anything wrong with my mine. But I also couldn't disprove yours either. Perhaps Ohlbe, Helmut as well as others could weigh in their thoughts on this.

Regards

Scopy

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
111 visitors (1 registered, 110 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 11:31 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5