bow TIE for NTIDs [Power / Sample Size]

posted by Astea – Russia, 2018-02-05 18:52 (2263 d 23:36 ago) – Posting: # 18356
Views: 19,801

Dear Helmut! Thank you for clarification!

Dear Detlew!

Sorry for mixing terms. In case of Power.2TOST I meant EMA approach (I've mentioned sirolimus guideline) for two metrics with diffirent but written in stone CI limits. I've turned to this case because I didn't find the way to "play with numbers" via power2.NTIDS cause it doesn't exist. I agree with you that it should have only educational purpose - to show slightly TIE inflation for NTIDs for completeness. That is low TIE inflation may be a common phenomenon.

❝ This is implemented in the function type1error.2TOST().

I tried this:
 type1error.2TOST(CV=c(0.3,0.25), n=122, theta1=c(0.8, 0.9), theta2=c(1.25, 1.11), rho=0.9, details = FALSE)
[1] 0.05000015
Warning:
Result of maximization over nullset may not be reliable.

❝ Hope this doesn't cause headache to you. Two or more TOSTs is for hardcore statisticians only. And they also have difficulties as I know (no, no, I'm not a statistician, but others among the authors of PowerTOST).

The best statisticians I've ever met told me they are not actually statisticians. Neither am I...

P.S. 111.00 instead of logical 111.11 because it was written in the mentioned guideline. Increadible rounding methods!

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,986 posts in 4,823 threads, 1,667 registered users;
60 visitors (0 registered, 60 guests [including 2 identified bots]).
Forum time: 19:28 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

Art is “I”; science is “we”.    Claude Bernard

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5