Data integrity? [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2018-01-16 01:16 (2289 d 19:25 ago) – Posting: # 18174
Views: 2,806

Hi ElMaestro,

❝ "because of reasons" :-D

❝ etc. etc. etc.

❝ Yes, life would be easier if the guy using the data you are submitting would be as IT-literate as you are.

I have no technical problems preparing the data in this format. What I find hard to swallow is that I
  1. have to manipulate (!) the data (my files contain the string BQL for all values <LLOQ after tmax) and
  2. have no means to give actual sampling times.
Concerning #1 hopefully HC’s software is “clever” enough to ignore late BQLs (replaced by zeros) and will not add a triangle after tlast (i.e., apply Pharsight’s unspeakable invention AUCall instead of AUClast). #2 will always lead to discrepancies to my results since I abandoned using scheduled sampling times in NCA decades ago.

❝ Well, life just isn't always optimal :-)

All too true.

BTW, another goody in Section 11.4.2

The regression lines, based upon at least four points during the terminal log-linear phase of the curve, used to estimate the terminal disposition rate constant (λ) should also be displayed.

Oops!

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,993 posts in 4,828 threads, 1,652 registered users;
71 visitors (0 registered, 71 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 21:42 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

If you don’t like something change it;
if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.    Mary Engelbreit

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5