Brexit [BE/BA News]

posted by cris – Greece, 2018-01-10 12:56 (2290 d 19:57 ago) – Posting: # 18155
Views: 3,492

Dear Helmut,
My name is Christos. I am working for a generic company and i would like to rise a question on your post. According to this EMA publication and the Question and Answers, it is clear that you cannot use a reference for a bioequivalence study which is sourced from UK if the marketing authorization for the application is not possible to be granted before 30 March 2019. What is not clear, in my opinion, is the requirement the manufacturer site (or the responsible for the batch release site) not to be located in UK. In other words, could we use the same reference product sourced from France as an example, and the manufacturer/release site to be in UK??
Do you or someone else know anything about that?
And if it is a requirement how someone could face the issue that some references write on the PIL two or more manufacturing sites, one in UK and the others in the rest EU?? We faced this problem and the majority of the pharmaceutical warehouses could not provided us any further information.
Thank you very much in advance,
Christos

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! [Helmut]

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,663 registered users;
88 visitors (0 registered, 88 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:53 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5