Trying your model for EEU [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2018-01-05 01:06 (2274 d 21:16 ago) – Posting: # 18145
Views: 25,527

Hi Mittyri,

❝ You are Key Opinion Leader in Russia (not limited to Russia I believe)

Hhm. :ponder:

❝ ❝ Nobody tried model II without a pre-test (this would be a much better option than the FDA’s step-wise models). Why? Duno.

❝ Why do you think that nobody has tried? :-D

In Yaroslavl I specifically asked the participants. Maybe the ones you know were there but didn’t want to come up in front of the experts?

❝ Talked to some involved guys, they are trying and waiting for experts feedback

Great. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Also in Yaroslavl people encouraged me to publish my meta-study. Well, I’m still collecting data (:waving: Astea). They also suggested a Russian Journal. I don’t like that, since seemingly Russian is more ambiguous than English. Originally I thought of the Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics (where Pina D’Angelo’s article about carry-over was published). When I presented about Multi-Group Studies at the 2nd Annual Biosimilars Forum (October 2017) everybody (and this was a statistical audience from agencies, the industry, and CROs) was surprised that it is an issue at all. Nobody (!) would expect anything than simple pooling. The consensus was that the FDA’s stage-wise procedure might even inflate the Type I Error and should be avoided. Given that I guess such a manuscript will be rejected right away due to its doubtful content. :-D

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
90 visitors (0 registered, 90 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 22:23 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5