CFDA and reference scaling [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Shuanghe  – Spain, 2017-08-29 15:12 (2425 d 03:21 ago) – Posting: # 17750
Views: 15,162

Hi Helmut,

❝ That’s interesting given Shuanghe’s post above and followings – which point towards the EMA’s method. Strange.

As I mentioned in previous post, initially it seems that CFDA adopted EMA's method by their guideline in 2015 as an appendix of the Chinese Pharmacopeia; however, the newer guideline was published in 2016 and it's basically a copy of FDA's guidance. That's one of the reasons I said that "FDA beats EMA in China". The confusion/uncertainty comes from the fact that, unfortunately, RSABE was only mentioned in 2015 guideline but not in 2016 guideline. Though it's not clear from guideline perspective, in practice, I had a feeling that Zhang Yong might be right about CFDA's preference of FDA method though no one can be sure unless they submitted such method and the dossier was approved.

Hi Zhang Yong,

From the context I understood that you only submitted dossier to CFDA. What's their opinion? The dossier is approved or are you still waiting for the possible "deficient letter" (or whatever name they call it in china)?

For BRB, I think that if you really want to be sure that the correct method is used, it might be worthwhile to contact CFDA.

All the best,
Shuanghe

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
89 visitors (1 registered, 88 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 18:34 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5