package replicateBE [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2017-08-17 01:49 (2434 d 20:49 ago) – Posting: # 17701
Views: 9,084

Hi Yung-jin,

❝ I was considering about the output format generated by replicateBE. Will you try to generate SAS-like (or similar at least) outputs in the future (no hurry at all)?

The current output is a hobby-project. However, I added goodies inspectors love and commercial software don’t provide out of the box: Which data was used, who performed the analysis, when, on which system, which OS, which version (of the OS, R, package/functions used).

❝ I knew that you have done cross-validation with some other software, including SAS. So it seems possible.

The main purpose was cross-validation. For that we need only the CVwR and the 100(1–2α) CI. What I use in the function calls is foo(..., details=TRUE). I included more human-readable stuff because beta-testers asked for it. I don’t want to send the model tables to the output. However, if one wants them: foo(..., verbose=TRUE).
Couldn’t resist looking at the Type I Error. Try

method.A(path.out = "~/", ola = TRUE, adj = TRUE, data = rds03)

and have a look at the end of the results-file in your home-folder.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,984 posts in 4,822 threads, 1,654 registered users;
47 visitors (0 registered, 47 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 22:38 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

You can’t fix by analysis
what you bungled by design.    Richard J. Light, Judith D. Singer, John B. Willett

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5