1st warning [Software]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2017-07-31 19:39 (2453 d 11:23 ago) – Posting: # 17637
Views: 6,282

Hi Mohamed,

❝ What policy are you talking about?

The one you confirmed to have read and will follow! Nine days ago. Don’t remember?

❝ I did not violate any rules.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about how can you be so sure? At the end of all of your posts I edited, I clearly stated why I made the edit and linked to this post (denoting the relevant section with a hash) and/or the forum’s policy.
If you haven’t been aware: This icon [image]points to other posts and this one ? to URLs. When hovering, links will change their color to blue.

❝ If you have the policy that you want us to follow pls send it to me to read …

You find it on the main menu above: [image] Policy/Terms of Use

❝ … its better to be more helpful …

I answered your questions, right? I do so in my free time – as all other members. Check the Activity in the forum. You will discover that I made almost ¼ of all posts. The top ten made together 55%. Not helpful enough? What do you expect?

❝ … rather than spreading threats and warnings

Threats? Not that I recall. Can you give an example?
Warnings? Yes. That’s the job of the admin and moderators if rules are not observed. If you are not happy with our rules, you are free to find another site which suits your needs better.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,666 registered users;
79 visitors (0 registered, 79 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:03 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5