Software for inhaler bioequivalence [Software]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2017-06-10 13:28 (2483 d 14:04 ago) – Posting: # 17481
Views: 4,375

Hi Liviacarol,

❝ I would like to test some data for test and reference products regarding in vitro bioequivalence. I would like to perform the statistic analysis referred by FDA for budesonide (suspension). Can someone provide me an excel sheet or an addon for excel and explain me how to use it to perform in vitro bioequivalence test?

I don't think I have seen any free software on the internet for this but I haven't looked much for it either. Excel can do it, yes, but it does require a bit of a complicated spreadsheet setup or VBA programming.

If you wish, then feel free to send a dataset here in more or less the same format as in the FDA guidance table section B (the example). I will then try to analyze it with R, assuming you have beginning-middle-end data.

Note, though, that FDA's equations require that there are no missing values (not even a single one!) and that ideally the number of units per lot is the same between T and R

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
79 visitors (0 registered, 79 guests [including 10 identified bots]).
Forum time: 02:33 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5