lmer: Method B (PE catched for imbalanced dataset!!!) and Method C [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Astea – Russia, 2016-11-05 20:27 (2700 d 13:32 ago) – Posting: # 16778
Views: 19,185

mittyri!!!
May I hug you?! This is what I actually wanted to get spending two nights in a desperate attempt to apply Alexandra Kuznetsova's lmerTest to BE!

And the questions.. Still there are too many questions.

Why didn't you provide the result of the code (that's the way of secret initiation?)

First start with method B. My PE coincides fully with QA result (115.73), the CI calculated by your method slightly differs (107.26-124.88). But! What is that function - confint? May be something wrong with it? Cause if I use PE+-SE*t(0.1;219) where SE is 4.65e-02 I get 1,0717-1,2797 totally the target!!!

Please explain how to get Std.Error and Value with more digits?
I tried to add "digits=8" but nothing happened...

Why does the model have (1|Subject) as random? I also tried (1|Subject/Sequence) and the result (PE and CI) remains the same. Can we use it instead?

The other question is what from the output we can use to estimate R-variance in order to apply scABE?

We are in front of the final step - from now we can make R tutorial to hold scABEL as did Helmut in WinNonLin, am I right? If it is so, Es ist fantastisch!:ok:

"Being in minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad"

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
120 visitors (0 registered, 120 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:59 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5