release of bear v2.6.6 [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2015-08-27 01:13 (3158 d 18:29 ago) – Posting: # 15346
Views: 9,059

Dear all,

I just put the new release of bear v2.6.6 for windows OS to download site. You can install it from "local zip file." I will add files for other platforms later. Some minor fixes include
  1. simplified setting schemes. There is no more separated plot setting (x-axis & y-axis);
  2. forced 'dose' input as the unit of mg now.The calculated dose will be converted based on drug plasma/serum conc. unit (mcg/mL, ng/mL or pg/mL). The default setting is ng/mL.
  3. added "is a metabolite (the analyte)?" as a new setting item. The default is 'no'. If 'yes', then Vd/F and Cl/F will be not calculated and will be assigned 'NaN'(not a number?) to it. The volume term will be always as the unit of mL.
  4. added selected drug plasma/serum conc. unit into y-axis; so it does not require to include conc. unit for y-axis. For instance: drug x plasma conc. will be fine. In the plot, the y-axis will display as drug x plasma conc. (ng/mL)
BTW, I got e-mail announcement from Wuala cloud service said that they will terminate their services on November 2015. Before that, Wuala should still work normally. So I am looking for another site to keep all files (considering Google Drive/copy/dropbox/MEGA). Please check my signature panel for the most updated download site, if you cannot find the download site any more in the future. Very sorry about this.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
94 visitors (1 registered, 93 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 19:42 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5