release of bear v2.6.6 [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2015-08-27 01:13 (3164 d 12:40 ago) – Posting: # 15346
Views: 9,079

Dear all,

I just put the new release of bear v2.6.6 for windows OS to download site. You can install it from "local zip file." I will add files for other platforms later. Some minor fixes include
  1. simplified setting schemes. There is no more separated plot setting (x-axis & y-axis);
  2. forced 'dose' input as the unit of mg now.The calculated dose will be converted based on drug plasma/serum conc. unit (mcg/mL, ng/mL or pg/mL). The default setting is ng/mL.
  3. added "is a metabolite (the analyte)?" as a new setting item. The default is 'no'. If 'yes', then Vd/F and Cl/F will be not calculated and will be assigned 'NaN'(not a number?) to it. The volume term will be always as the unit of mL.
  4. added selected drug plasma/serum conc. unit into y-axis; so it does not require to include conc. unit for y-axis. For instance: drug x plasma conc. will be fine. In the plot, the y-axis will display as drug x plasma conc. (ng/mL)
BTW, I got e-mail announcement from Wuala cloud service said that they will terminate their services on November 2015. Before that, Wuala should still work normally. So I am looking for another site to keep all files (considering Google Drive/copy/dropbox/MEGA). Please check my signature panel for the most updated download site, if you cannot find the download site any more in the future. Very sorry about this.

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,993 posts in 4,828 threads, 1,655 registered users;
132 visitors (0 registered, 132 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 13:53 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

Never never never never use Excel.
Not even for calculation of arithmetic means.    Martin Wolfsegger

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5