Kinetica [Software]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2015-06-03 19:57 (3242 d 10:34 ago) – Posting: # 14905
Views: 9,306

Hi all,

"BSWP response to letter received from Dr Fuglsang regarding Kinetica software used in BE studies (EMA/1085 07/2015). The CHMP discussed the BSWP response and concluded that no medically relevant impact could be observed following the assessed studies. The Committee agreed that a response to CMDh should be drafted by BSWP as well as a response letter to Dr Fuglsang."

I tried to read the sentence a few times but I am not convinced I understand what they are actually saying. If I get it right there is no problem. I can live with that as I am not on a personal crusade against anything or anyone. Haha I am just a scientist and not even a good one at that.

Most of us have been involved in handling of narrowly failing drugs. The acceptance range 80.00%-125.00% is very strictly enforced. Two decimals. And that's it.

I am under the impression that the error introduced by Kinetica on the PE can be somewhat higher than that zero tolerance regulators enforce. Is that not a little strange? Perhaps I should just put this entire story into the odd sock drawer and consider it another curiosum which I can't fathom much like Conchita Wurst, the Danish soccer championsship in 1992, or the reason why anyone would wish to put raisins or cornflakes inside RitterSport?

Edit: Category changed. [Helmut]

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,666 registered users;
79 visitors (0 registered, 79 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 06:32 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5