Bear vs. Phoenix & SAS [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2015-04-20 19:34 (3283 d 17:01 ago) – Posting: # 14718
Views: 25,192

Dear all,

I closed this thread. Let’s continue over here. I would say that nowadays few people perform a replicated study without having reference-scaling in mind. What would we need in bear?
We have shown in the past that we get the same results for EMA’s data sets I & II (also when we make #II unbalanced) in PHX and SAS (THX to Shuanghe and Jean-Michel!). I would say, that’s the target.

PS: @ElMaestro. Remember that one of the referees of our reference dataset-MS wanted to discuss the statistical model and we refused? Until somebody shows that what regulators want right now is crap (which will happen – at least partly) we should get the same results independent from the software used. I would be happy if a noncommercial one is amongst them.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,984 posts in 4,822 threads, 1,649 registered users;
53 visitors (0 registered, 53 guests [including 1 identified bots]).
Forum time: 12:36 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

You can’t fix by analysis
what you bungled by design.    Richard J. Light, Judith D. Singer, John B. Willett

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5