TRT|RTR or FA0(1) [RSABE / ABEL]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2013-12-20 18:37 (3750 d 16:30 ago) – Posting: # 12091
Views: 7,190

Hi John,

❝ When I switched to FA0(1) then it worked. […] same as yours.

❝ Question is why FA0(2) didn't work?

Overspecified model – see this lengthy thread. I think you have two options:
  1. Avoid the partial replicate in the future. Run the fully replicated three-period TRT|RTR instead. That’s what the Lászlós recommend. Go ahead with FA0(2); no convergence issues on the way. Compliant with the guidance? Duno. You can stick to the code, but the design is not mentioned…

2. If you already have the data on your desk, switch to FA0(1). Unlike ElMaestro I don’t think that you will be successful tweaking the side conditions in SAS (convergence criteria, no. of iterations, whatsoever). At least in PHX/WNL it never worked. Compliant with the guidance? If you believe devoutly that you have to follow the code literally – no.
    But: That’s your only chance to get a result in SAS. For your current study you could additionally show the results obtained in PHX/WNL with FA0(2) – which worked like a charm this time (by luck).

❝ I am not a saint in statistics yet so I don't know.

Me not either. But I’m pretty sure the partial replicate is crap.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,639 registered users;
68 visitors (0 registered, 68 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 11:07 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5