Multiple peaks: fallback to linear trapezoidal [NCA / SHAM]

posted by yjlee168 Homepage – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2013-05-22 23:57 (3985 d 16:01 ago) – Posting: # 10622
Views: 17,477

Dear Helmut,

Thank you for your messages and codes. I tried to run your codes without luck, but I will try it later. I will change the way of AUC calculation with bear later. I remembered that I read something about method comparisons for trapezoidal rule in one textbook, but just cannot remember which book.

❝ Not that I am aware of. If values increase again the algo falls back to the linear trapezoidal. Try this clumsy code (a bimodal release formulation with two lag-times, two absorption rate constants and a common elimination):

B1.1   <- C0.1*k01.1/(k01.1-K)*exp(k10*tlag1)

B2.1   <- C0.1*k01.1/(k01.1-K)*exp(k01.1*tlag1)

Here I got Error: object 'K' not found and some error messages after this.

One more question, in your above presentation (slide#17[edited]; missing data occurred in R at 12h), it was a lin-up/log-down plot. As you said that no need to do data imputation if using lin-up/log-down. Do you do any line smoothing with your data first? Otherwise, the line should not be connected in that way. It should be connected as the line that the arrow points. Do I miss anything here?

[image]

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,654 registered users;
111 visitors (0 registered, 111 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 15:59 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The whole purpose of education is
to turn mirrors into windows.    Sydney J. Harris

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5